Dals Instant Notification Service
Login & Submit Request Online. DALS will notify you the request status at every stage until the entity has been served. Read More...


Serve Legal Papers in Arizona


How to Serve Legal Papers

Your papers MUST be issued by the Court Clerk. We then need YOU to provide us with the name or business and the location / address where the documents are to be served. Once we have this information we can review with you the procedures and cost required to properly serve your papers. Once this information and payment is obtained we will need you to provide us with a copy of the documents so we can begin the process of serving your papers. You can provide these documents to us in any of the following manners.
  1. Personally deliver them to our office.
  2. Personally deliver them to our drop box location.
  3. Fax the documents to us
  4. e-mail the documents to us

Payment methods we accept.

We accept Cash, Check, Credit cards (Visa & Master card) and PayPal. If you decide to electronically deliver your documents to us by fax or e-mail then we will process your payment over the phone by credit card.

Same Day Service Serving Papers

We routinely attempt to serve your papers in less than 24 hours, and usually on the same day we receive them from you. We do not charge extra for this service like ALL of our competitors do.

Rush Service of Process:

A service is considered a RUSH when you need to have your documents served at a specific time of day, with special circumstances, or in a very short period of time. We do charge extra when you stipulate to us a specific time, time frame or special method to serve your papers. This is because your document takes priority to All other services were are currently working and we now have to make special arrangements to accommodate your request. The amount of any additional fee is based on the degree of time or special methods you request us to follow.

Types of Papers we Serve

Service of Order of Protection, Injunction and Work Place Harassment. This type of service is time sensitive and must be personally served. These documents can be issued at the Municipal, Justice & Superior Courts. The only difference from a Protection Order and & Injunction is that Protection Orders are issued against a family members & relatives and Injunctions are against non-relatives. We Attempt this type of service on a same day basis at no extra charge unless you make a special request to do something else. Sometimes a Rush fee will apply to your special request.

Serve Forcible Detainer aka Eviction Notice

This is a very time sensitive document that has very specific legal procedure requirements to be meet. This document is usually issued at the Justice Court level but if the amount exceeds $ 10,000 then it is issued in Superior Court. This document has alternate service methods available. We do not charge extra fees to serve this type of document unless you make a special request. We have the experience to properly get these documents served. We will review the various methods available to serve this document with you.

Small Claims:

This document is issued only at the Justice Court level. The individuals involved in the case must represent themselves, no Attorneys are allowed in Small Claims Court.

Summons & Complaint:

This is the most common type of Service. It is commonly referred to as a Law Suit. It can be issued in Justice and Superior Court, the amount of the claim determines its venue. If in Justice Court the case is heard in the Justice Court prescient of the person filing the claim (plaintiff) or in the prescient where the transaction or act took place. If in Superior Court it must be filed in the County where the Plaintiff resides or where the transaction took place.

Divorce Papers:

These documents are issued in Superior Court only in the County in which the party filing resides. These are emotionally charged services and we serve these in a inconspicuous manner.

Service of Request for Hearing:

This document is usually served at the request of a individual who has been served with a protection Order. The party disputes the grounds on which the Oder was granted and is asking the Court to set a hearing so they may tell their side of the story or have the restrictions placed on them amended.

Order to Show Cause & Order to Appear:

These services have specific dates and times listed on the document which the party served is requested to Appear in Court. The OSC is has no penalty for non-appearance and the hearing can still take place without them in attendance. An Order to Appear does have a penalty for non-appearance. These documents MUST be served on the person named ONLY and failure for that person to appear can be subject to a civil arrest warrant being issued.


There are two types of subpoenas, One requests the witness to appear in court and provided testimony. Another requests the witness to give a statement under (deposition) This type is requires a Notice of Deposition be served along with the Subpoena.

Subpoena Duces Tecum:

This document requests a witness to provide the specific documents or records and perhaps testimony usually by a specific date.

Supplemental proceedings:

This is issued only after a persona has a Judgment issued against them. This procedure is performed in an attempt to obtain assets to try to satisfy a judgment. This is a document issued by a Judge. This is an order requiring a debtor to appear before the court and disclose and answer questions about their personal finances and assets. The order specifically states what financial records are required to be brought before the court. Failure to appear is subject to a civil arrest warrant.

Writ of Garnishment:

There are two kinds or garnishments. One is for Non-earnings (bank accounts, etc.) the other is for Earnings (wages). An Earnings Garnishment requires that a specific set of documents are mailed to the debtor.

Demand Letter, & Notices:

These documents are not issued by the Court. They are and served prior to any legal proceeding and are usually required to be served before any legal action can be filed with the Court. This is giving the opposing party notice that a pending legal action is going to take place unless certain obligations or demands are meet.